Festool TS 60K 168mm Plunge Cut Saw in Systainer with 1400mm Rail
Festool plunge-cut saws have been setting the standard for saws for decades. The TS 60 K is redefining this yet again. In the blink of an eye, the unique KickbackStop protects your workpiece and minimises the risk of injury. Perfectly coordinated with the entire Festool saw system and with a cutting depth of 60 mm.
The most versatile saw of its kind guarantees you premium work results. Of course, this is also the case for mitre cuts and solid worktops.
The TS 60 K now offers the unrivalled opportunity to combine it with the cross-cutting guide rail. In just a few steps, this produces a portable and easy-to-use compound mitre saw system for accurate angle cutting.
Thanks to the latest-generation brushless EC-TEC motor, the compact plunge-cut saw is extremely robust and powerful. It saws like a hot knife through butter, combining precision, flexibility and the highest cutting quality – whilst also offering enhanced safety. The TS 60 K: Worlds apart.
- Safer: The unique KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Dive deeper: Greater cutting depth, at the same size and weight as the TS 55 F
- Versatile: Option to combine with the tried-and-tested guide rails and now with the FSK cross-cutting guide rails too
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses quickly whilst requiring less effort
- Precise: Simple, precise and repeatable mitre cuts can be achieved by setting mitre angles from -1° to 47°
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop and sophisticated design make it extremely easy to change the saw blade
- Best orientation: A transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the saw blade
- Precise plunge cuts in materials up to 60 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Cutting chipboard to size (chipboard, veneered and plastic-coated panels)
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross-cutting guide rail (floor panels, slats, boards)
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
|No Load Speed
|Cutting Depth at 45°
|TS 60K 168mm Plunge Cut Saw in Systainer
|FS 1400 Guide Rail
|Fine Tooth 168 mm Saw Blade
|Systainer³ SYS 4 M 337
|WAF 5 Hex Key