Zinsser BullsEye 123 Primer-Sealer
Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is a high performance universal water-based undercoat primer-sealer/stain blocker/bond coat that combines fast-dry convenience with excellent adhesion and stain blocking power. This all-purpose water based undercoat primer-sealer can be used over or under any oil or water based architectural paint and is ideal for new construction or renovating.
- Priming Interiors – Use to prime drywall, cured plaster, cement, poured concrete and stucco, concrete block, wood or metal doors, panelling and trim, aluminium and galvanised metal, PVC, glossy laminates and other interior surfaces
- Priming Exteriors – Use to prime siding, soffits, fascia, trim, doors, windows, gutters and downpipes. Recommended for all types of wood (including pine, fir, plywood and pressure treated wood). For cedar and redwood Coverstain is recommended. Can be used on metal including aluminium, steel, copper and galvanised metal, PVC, fibreglass, masonry (including stucco, concrete block, poured concrete and brick)
- Sealing – Bulls Eye 1-2-3 seals unpainted or porous surfaces. Ideal for wood, new cured plaster, concrete and concrete block, stucco, drywall, joint compound and other porous surfaces. Because of its slight sheen and excellent enamel holdout Bulls Eye 1-2-3 is an ideal base coat for any type of faux or decorative paint finish. Note that very porous surfaces may require two coats.
- Stain Blocking – One coat of Bulls Eye 1-2-3 will effectively block stains including crayon, graffiti, greasy spots, hand marks, asphalt and minor rust stains. Some stains may require a second coat
- Coverage 10 square metres per litre. Coverage will vary depending on method of application and surface porosity
- Dry Time At normal temperatures B-I-N will be touch dry in 30 minutes and can be re-coated after one hour
- Clean-Up Water
Available in 1L and 3.75L Tins