ZERO Premier Abseil Harness Z+90
Designed for specialist rope access technicians and work positioning, the Zero Plus Abseil Harness is streamlined in style, for agility and comfort for the wearer in a multitude of applications. The new Zero Plus Abseil Harness combines all the features and benefits of the original rope access harness, with the addition of an easy chest adjustment, centre belt back work positioning attachment point, and a padded, widely spaced shoulder panel.
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access and abseil, industrial fall arrest, work positioning and tower climbing.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Side work positioning attachment points.
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps.
- Ascender device can be retrofitted for abseil use.
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points.
- A rear attachment point on the waist belt for connecting a restraint lanyard.
- Limited free fall arrest attachment point.
- Padded shoulder panels are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing, with moisture wicking 3D mesh lining for best neck and shoulder comfort.
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available.
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Wicking 3D mesh lining.
- Lumbar and work positioning point.