ZERO IsoTower Isolated Electrical Harness Z+86/RD
The Zero Plus Tower Harness is a revolutionary new and ergonomic design that combines the practical Tower design with electrical isolating and rescue features.
The Zero Plus Tower design makes it suitable for a range of working applications including: tower work, pole work, linesman, rescue, industrial height safety and confined space.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, positioning sling and shoulder padding gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer during long periods of work positioning. The wide supportive waist panel has a reflective panel for better visibility and safety when working in darkness.
- Simple design, fully adjustable for best fit.
- Adjustable arc proof protective covers all metal components (excludes side positioning D’s ).
- Central multi-purpose front free fall arrest attachment point.
- Soft rescue retrieval attachment points to shoulders.
- Unique fixed stirrup shaped side work positioning attachment points preventing grit travelling into webbing folds.
- Wide padded support sling for maximum comfort during long periods in work positioning.
- Quick connect alloy buckles..
- Rear dorsal attachment point with Velcro stowage system when not in use.
- Extra wide, supportive 3D mesh waist belt for moisture wicking, with reflective back panel.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Rear gear/equipment material loops.
- Wide padded shoulder with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection.