Skylotec ARG 80 Light Click Rope Access/Positioning Harness
The Skylotec ARG 90 harness is an extremly functional rope access and rescue harness ideal for work in overhead cable construction and rotor blade maintenance work on wind power stations. A special stitching technique maintains the ‘V’ shape of the harness to prevent chaffing in the neck are. Three equipment loops combined with metal tool loops for tool bag attachment compliment the ARG 80 harness. The ARG 80 Solution LIGHT click offers a narrower & more flexible back support compared to the ARG 80 Solution.
- Dorsal attachment point , sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point and seat attachment point
- One size fits most (800 – 1000mm waist size)
- Webbing material made from polyester
- Sternal attachment, seat attachment and click buckle made from Aluminium
- Pole strap attachment and dorsal attachment made from Steel
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.1:2007