Zero Supalite Self-Retracting Webbing Lifeline
The Supalite is a self-retracting webbing lifeline (SRL) that can be used both vertically and horizontally. The compact design is ideal for many applications including static lifelines, plant maintenance and EWP’s.
With the webbing kept under constant tension, its self-locking system ensures it’s ready to engage in the event of a fall. The ZERO energy absorption system rapidly reduces energy in a fall and the heavy-duty cover protects the lanyard from environmental damage.
Certifications: EN 360:2002 Personal protective equipment against falls from a height. Retractable type fall arresters.
- 17mm Polyester webbing.
- 2.4m maximum length with snap hooks.
- Vertical or horizontal application.
- ZERO energy absorption system.
- 1x snaphook harness connector (rated to 20kN).
- Hardware options: 1x snaphook anchorage connector (rated to 20kN) or 1x double action scaffold hook (rated to 20kN).
- Shock resistant Radilon cover.
- Permitted to work in potentially explosive areas.