ZERO Double Webbing Lanyard with Scaffold Hooks & Snaphook BW-260/1.5 LCZ2W5E/015
Designed for passing intermediate anchor points on fixed protection and safe attachment when climbing fixed access ladders or steps. Twin legs ensure the worker is always attached at all times whilst moving from one anchorage to another.
- Elasticated webbing lanyard with snaphooks at the harness end and scaffhooks at the anchorage end
- Total length is 1.5m to reduce the fall factor.
- Includes shock absorber which tears to absorb the energy of a fall- do not remove the clear cover as this is integral and protects the shock absorber from environmental damage.
- Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard for continuous attachment to anchor points, providing a fool proof fall arrest system.
- Shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness.