ZERO Templink Flexible Anchor TPLK
The ultimate, flexible, lightweight anchor ideal for fixing through existing fixing holes in metal sheet roofing. NEW WIRE CABLE DESIGN. Popular with all workers on roofs. Requires 6 fixings as specified in instructions, into solid structure, the cable can be around angles, looped or bunched so long as no fixings are closer than 100mm apart.
The TempLink is a temporary roof anchoring device that can be installed onto a metal or tile roof. The TempLink is an extremely useful item for any person wishing to do roof maintenance where there is no permanent safety anchors.
- Integral shock absorber; The patented TempLink is designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested, minimising damage to the structure and reducing the risks of personal injury. Note; still requires standard fall arrest PPE setup for attaching- including inline shock absorber to your ropeline or lanyard.
- The TempLink is a multidirectional anchor. A fall is never an anticipated event therefore the direction of your fall cannot be accurately predicted. The TempLink is designed and tested as multidirectional.
- Easy to install and remove on completion of work, by competent person only
- Requires x6 fixings of size 14- 10 hex head roofing screws, each fixing no closer than 100mm apart into solid structure.
- Detailed, easy to read installation instructions. Compact, portable and lightweight, supplied with carry bag
- SafetyLink TempLink is a One Person Anchor and rated to Fall Arrest
- The TempLink complies with Australian and New Zealand standards.