Graco Pump Armour protects airless paint sprayers from corrosion when not in use. It’s a must-have for every Airless Sprayer owner and comes at minimal cost. A no-brainer.
Benefits of using Pump Armor:
- Keeps machine lubricated
- Prevents internal corrosion
- Prevents internal seals drying out
- Stops any left-over paint drying out that could cause blockages
How to use Pump Armor
Simply fill your pump with Pump Armor when not in use until you use it again. Typically it can be diluted in water (20%) for short term storage.
- Undilluted for long term storage: lubricant and anti-freeze in one
- Dilluted in water (20%) for more efficient daily cleaning
Prime the pump
There’s a common misconception with what we are meant to do with Pump Armor. We only need to prime the pump with the liquid – not the entire hose line and gun.
Once you have primed the pump switch the prime/spray valve back to the spray position (horizontal position) to lock in the Pump Armor whilst the machine is being stored.