The Z+52 is a multi-purpose, fully adjustable, general fall arrest harness. This harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Zero Plus range. It is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer. Doesn’t tangle easily, making it quick to put on.
- Rear D-ring attachment points.
- Front fall arrest attachment points
- Offset (cranked) work positioning side attachment points.
- Breathable shoulder and waist shaping keeps the harness in shape ready for easy fitting.
- Quick connect buckles to waist, chest and leg with adjustments providing correct and secure fit.
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings.
- Wide angled, padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection and comfort.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength. The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant.
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy.
- Fall indicators for continued safety.
- Velcro covered labelling for long term inspections.
- Supplied standard with forged steel hardware.