Tradegear Safety Knee Pads PVC (Pair)
Tradegear Safety Knee Pads are made from a custom polymer shell which is resistant to chemicals and abrasion. The 1st grade EVA inner foam backing and wide, strong 25mm upper and lower straps mean these pads are comfortable to wear all day long and the non-slip contact grip face will keep you in control.
Tradegear Safety Knee Pads are used in a wide spectrum of businesses and commercial enterprises such as welding, building, roofing, and flooring as well as other construction trades.
PROTECTION & SAFETY Avoid cuts & burns
- Super tough custom polymer shell
- Chemical & abrasion resistant – rubberised grip strips
- Soft & supportive inner pads
- Promotes long-term knee health
COMFORT Wear all day!
- Unique jointed design – moves with the natural motion of the knee
- 1st Grade EVA inner pad – for greater softness & support
- Two 40mm straps – securely anchor the pads in place, creating exact support & comfort
- Speed clips – for fast and easy adjustment
- Save time – Increase your output!
As one of the leading industrial safety gear suppliers, Tradegear knows how important it is to provide tradies with the best safety equipment possible – this is especially true when it comes to knee pads. While welding and mining knee pads have been in use for many years, recent improvements in the design and materials of our model will provide the user with the most comfortable and safe knee pads on the market today. Tradegear Safety Knee pads, designed in the USA and in use by professionals all over the western hemisphere and in Europe, provide the ultimate protection against on-the-job injuries to the knee and joint.
You will find that because of the unique jointed design and the EVA inner foam pad they will remain comfortable to wear during the entire work day. Therefore, because they are so comfortable, you won’t have to worry about employees not wearing important safety equipment.