John Bull Himalaya 2.0 Safety Boot – 4545
Claret Bullhide leather lace up safety boot
The most popular boot in the John Bull range – these are your general workhorse boot. The Himalaya can go anywhere and do anything.
With a bull bar too these are sure to quickly become your favourite boots – especially now they’re adorned with the latest soling technology – CushionCore
Loved by construction workers, general tradies, electricians, landscapers, farmers, and workers in manufacturing, transport, heavy industry and mining.
- New CushionCore comfort technology absorbs and disperses energy as your heel strikes down while generating rebound at the front of your foot
- Dual-density midsole – World first technology of two compounds skilfully injected into the midsole providing superior shock absorption at the heel and providing rebound at the forefront as you step
- TPU outsole with aggressive self-cleaning tread pattern providing superior grip, stability and abrasion resistance
- Super cushioning Comf2Bull airflow footbed of soft PU that’s also antibacterial and washable
- Moulded PU Bull Bar scuff cap
- Extra heavy duty TPU toe guard for extra scuff protection
- Fully lined with padded collar and tongue
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant type 1 steel toe cap
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009-Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)