John Bull Fusion Safety Boot – 9282
Claret Bullhide elastic side V cut safety boot
These can stand up to the tough environments. A heavy duty boot that can handle it when you get down and dirty. The soles will stand up to extreme heat and are also cut and slip resistant.
Great if you’re a mechanic, engineer, builder, tradie, electrician, farmer or landscaper, or work in heavy industry or manufacturing.
- TPU toe guard
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU with gel inserts at the high impact strike points
- Dual-density PUR midsole/nitrile rubber outsole
- 5mm deep tread expels foreign materials and resists clogging, and is impervious to hydrolysis and microbial attack
- Outsole heat resistant to 300 degrees C
- Comfoflex GEL comfort system – an insert of soft GEL in the heel of the boot to absorb the impact of every step, and a PORON® pad is placed underneath the GEL insert adding more shock protection
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant type 1 steel toe cap
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009-Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)