Arcguard 240gsm Inheratex Flame Retardant Trouser. Built with care from a 245gsm INHERATEX Ripstop fabric blend. This garment is fully Inherent with a lifetime guarantee on every seam.
- Ultraflect FR Tape – the longest lasting tested and certified retro-reflective tape.
- Assembled with a Nomex inherent thread.
- Elastic waist for a comfortable fit
- Cargo pockets for storage
- Kneepad pockets for comfort when kneeling
- Double skin knees for added comfort and longevity
- Arc rating: 12 cal/cm² ATPV
- 12 cal/cm2 NFPA 70E HRC Electrical Arc flash protection – exceeds the 8 cal/cm2 arc rating requirements for HRC 2. Fabric tested according to the standard ASTM F1959/F1959M-12,
- Determination of the Arc rating (ATPV or EBT50) of flame resistant material clothing.
- Fabric tested & certified to: EN ISO 11612 Protective clothing – Clothing to protect against heat and flame.
- Fabric tested & certified to: EN ISO 11611. Protective clothing for welding and allied processes.
- Garment exceeds: EN1149:2008 antistatic properties for protective clothing NFPA 2112, Standard on protective clothing for protections of industrial personnel against flash fire, 2012 edition
- ASTM F 1506, Standard on flame resistant textile materials for wearing apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards, 2010a edition