Bison Extreme Zip Up Safety Boot XTZ-100
- Enhanced safety by reduced risk of slips, trips and ankle-roll, and increased toe cap protection.
- Wide fit sole sizing minimise excess toe space trip hazard, maximise surface area grip contact and eliminate rub-zones and enhance fit comfort.
- Grip – new Bison Grip nitrile rubber out-sole compound and multidirectional tread design delivers maximum grip on all surfaces.
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300°C.
- Support with a unique 4 layer heel support system gives enhanced heel and lower leg stability support to prevent ankle roll.
- Ergonomics – rocker bottom sole design with relived upturned toe and heel section aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue, and reduces risk of common toe trip and heel strike slips.
- Tasman Pro-Tec water resistant leather upper gives you peace of mind in extreme weather.
- Proven hi-durability materials – abrasion resistant, heat resistant and chemical, organic fat, oil and acid resistant Nitrile rubber outer-sole compound.
- Moulded footbed and ergonomic SDVS (Self Dispersing Venting System) compound, with athletic arch support. Provides compression resistant cushioning and improved foot-sole support for long-lasting under-foot comfort.
- Temperature and moisture management – innovative self venting footbed base and breathable upper-lining combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat).
- Thermo Performance heel support foam moulds to the wearer’s heel profile to provide personalised heel and ankle support, and deliver customfit comfort.
Note Sizes 8W, 9W, 10W and 11W are the wider versions of the specified size.