Bison Extreme Ankle Lace Up Safety Boot XTL-102
- Enhanced safety by reduced risk of slips, trips and ankle-roll, and increased toe cap protection.
- Wide fit sole sizing minimise excess toe space trip hazard, maximise surface area grip contact and eliminate rub-zones and enhance fit comfort.
- Grip – new Nitrile rubber out-sole compound and multi-directional tread design delivers maximum grip on all surfaces.
- Nitrile rubber outsole offers extreme protection up to 300°C.
- Support with a unique 4 layer heel support system gives enhanced heel and lower leg stability support to prevent ankle roll.
- Ergonomics – rocker bottom sole design with relived upturned toe and heel section aids forward motion, reduces wearer fatigue, and reduces risk of common toe trip and heel strike slips.
- Tasman Pro-Tec water resistant leather upper gives you peace of mind in extreme weather.
- Proven hi-durability materials – abrasion resistant, heat resistant and chemical, organic fat, oil and acid resistant Nitrile rubber outer-sole compound.
- Moulded footbed and ergonomic SDVS (Self Dispersing Venting System) compound, with athletic arch support. Provides compression resistant cushioning and improved foot-sole support for long-lasting under-foot comfort.
- Temperature and moisture management – innovative self venting footbed base and breathable upper-lining combine to enhance heat dispersion and reduce moisture (sweat).
- Thermo Performance heel support foam moulds to the wearer’s heel profile to provide personalised heel and ankle support, and deliver custom-fit comfort.
Note Sizes 8W, 9W, 10W and 11W are the wider versions of the specified size.