Bison Arctic Thermal Socks
Arctic Thermal Socks Consists of 80% wool and 20% nylon, loop terry inner for comfort and warmth, with a nylon outer for long term wear. An extremely effective outdoor sock having practical features that set it apart.
Proudly made in New Zealand.
- High heel – nylon reinforced for extra wear
- ‘Y’ heel for fit gives extra comfort
- Ribbed elasticised top prevents sock from slipping down
- Coloured vertical stripes help identify ownership
- Elastic ankle and arch support for comfort, foot massage, and prevents sock slipping down
- ‘No ridge’ technically advanced toe closure for comfort
- High density terry pad in both the heel and the toe for added comfort and wear