Arcguard 245gsm Inheratex TTMC-W Jacket FJPVCMW
- Arcguard 240gsm Inheratex Flame Retardant Antistatic TTMC-W Jacket
- Fire Retardant, Arc Protection, Anti-static, Day/Night and TTMC-W compliant. Built with care from a 245gsm INHERATEX Ripstop fabric blend. This garment is fully Inherent with a lifetime guarantee on every seam.
- Ultraflect FR Tape – the longest lasting tested and certified retro-reflective tape.
- Assembled with a Nomex inherent thread.
- Collar designed to stand for increased neck protection
- YKK non-conductive zip
- Internal zip placket to protect the wearer and external placket to protect zip
- Utilities D loop
- Two breast pockets with domed closures for test equipment/documents
- Twin-stitched pockets to save breakdown
- Double stitched fire retardant UltraFlect® tape for strength and longevity
- Adjustable domed sleeve cuffs with fabric gusset for reduced exposure to arc flash
- Cellphone pocket with quick access velcro tab
- Inheratex fabric has an inherent quick-dry moisture management
- More effective shorter shoulder gusset, allowing greater movement and minimising safety risk of catching
- Inherent Flame Retardant and Arc Protection rating, guaranteed for the life of the garment
- Hem adjustment tab to reduce arc flash exposure to body or undergarments
- Tail to prevent exposure of lower back when bending.
Design complies with AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day/Night Use & EN340.
Fabric complies with ENISO 11612 (A,B1,C1), ENISO 11611, ENV50354 (Class 1) AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, TTMC-W & EN1149:2008
Reflective tape complies with AS/NZS 1906.4:2010, EN471 and ENISO 11612 (A, B1, C1) & ENISO 11611
Arc rating: ATPV=12 cal/cm² ATPV+ (according to NFPA 70E hazard risk category (HRC) levels), exceeding the 8 cal/cm² minimum requirement for HRC 2 NFPA 2112, Standard on protective clothing for protections of industrial personnel against flash fire, 2012 edition ASTM F 1506, Standard on flame resistant textile materials for wearing apparel for use by electrical workers exposed to momentary electric arc and related thermal hazards, 2010a edition