Easyrail Pack C – 6m of Straight Edge Protection
Features & Benefits
- Easyrail roof edge protection is available in 4 standard post heights. These are 1m, 2m, 3m and 4m. These posts can be joined using the joining spigot to reach higher.
- For installation the cantilever bracket simply slides up the posts and is tightened under the eaves.
- Using couplers and aluminium tube the horizontal rails are easily and quickly attached to the posts.
- Easyrail is the ultimate safe solution for any low level roof edge protection application you may have.
- 2 x 4.0m Aluminium Trusses
- 3 x 6.0m Lengths Aluminium Tube
- 2 x 0.30m Cantilever Brackets
- 2 x Adjustable Base Plates
- 6 x Fixed Scaffold Couplers
Complies to AS/NZS 4994 : 2009
Step 1:Measure the height to the underside of eaves and place the cantilever brace at correct height on the Easy-Rail post.
Step 2:Place base of post over a screw jack and lean against the roof edge of the building. Repeat with the other posts spaced at no more than 4m apart, to desired length.
Step 3:Adjust the screw jack until the cantilever bracket is held firm under the eaves, ensuring the post is vertical. Ensure the cantilever bracket is under a solid member. Fix bracket to the underside of the eaves.
Step 4:Using a ladder place toe-rail coupler at a point 200mm above where the roof line intersects with the post. Fix two further couplers at 500mm and 1000mm above the same point. Ensure the coupler ‘tongues’ are positioned facing upwards to accept the handrails.
Step 5:Using a ladder place the aluminium tube toe-rails, mid-rails and handrails in position then tighten each coupler.
Step 6:If 2 people are available then the horizontal rails can be fitted to the posts while on the ground. Lift the complete assembly into place and tighten screw jacks under the eaves.