HIKOKI 18V Gasless 90mm Framing Nailer (Bare Tool)
A monumental leap in powerful gasless innovation, HiKOKI’s Gasless Nailer removes all the traditional hassle of Gun Nailing across a wide range of timber nailing applications.
Unbelievable power and performance, supplied with new technology Multi Volt batteries. For high volume, production use, consider HiKOKI’s Pneumatic solutions for faster production with minimal wear & tear maintenance requirements.
- 18V Air Drive system, nails driven deep by compressed air
- Powered by HiKOKI’s ultra-fast brushless motor
- Low running costs, no gas cartridge required
- Zero ramp-up time from standby
- Powered by Multi Volt 1080W high powered battery
- Consistent performance and power output
- Tool-less drive depth adjuster
- Low noise and low recoil, making it safer and more comfortable to use
- Low noise and low recoil, making it safer to use
- Dry-fire lockout function
Always use the correct specification nail as described in the Operating Manual. Nails outside this specification may cause the nailer to operate incorrectly or cause damage.
Bare tool only – batteries and charge not included.
|Driving Type||Air Drive|
|Nail type||30 - 34degree D-Head Type Nail Only|
|Loading capacity||47 nails|
|Firing mode||Full sequential|