Festool TS75 Plunge Cut Saw
The Festool TS 75 has set the standard for plunge-cut saws. A host of refinements afford unique benefits for your daily work
Main applications include precise plunge cuts up to 75mm, cutting interior doors to length using guide rail assistance, cutting and machining conservatory profiles, cutting cable ducts to length cleanly and easily, accurately cutting false flooras to size, cutting multi-layered boards.
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adaptation to the working material
- Spring-loaded rining knife for unhindered plunge cuts
- Attachable splinter guard for high-quality results
- Quick acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
Product comes with a 12 month warranty which can be extended to 3 years if registered with Festool.
|No-load speed||1350-3550 min (-1)|
|Saw blade diameter||210mm|
|Cutting depth at 45 degree||0-55mm|
|Cutting depth at 90 degree||0-75mm|
|1||TS 75 Plunge Cut Saw||561440|
|1||Universal Saw Blade||495380|
|1||SYS 5 T-LOC Systainer|