Festool TS55 Plunge Cut Track/Rail Saw
The Festool TS 55 has set the standard for plunge-cut saws. A host of refinements afford unique benefits for your daily work.
Main applications include precise plunge cuts up to 55mm, cutting interior doors to length using guide rail assistance, manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring, cutting chipboard to size, cutting and processing plasterboard.
- FastFix: quick and easy saw blade changing and adaptation to the working material
- Spring-loaded rining knife for unhindered plunge cuts
- Attachable splinter guard for high-quality results
- Quick acting brake system for safe, convenient sawing
- Tool-less play setting on the guide rail
Unit includes HW W48 fine tooth blade, FS1400/2 guiderail, splinterguard and Systainer.
|No-load speed||2000-5200 min (-1)|
|Saw blade diameter||160mm|
|Cutting depth at 45 degree||0-43mm|
|Cutting depth at 90 degree||0-55mm|
|1||Festool TS 55 Plunge Cut Saw||561580|
|1||Fine Tooth Saw Blade||491952|
|1||Guide Rail 1400mm||491498|
|1||SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC|
Extra/Replacement Parts (Purchased separately)
|Guide Rail Connector||C3141|
|Festool Plug It Cable 4m||C2275-1||view product|