Festool 216mm Sliding Compound Mitre Saw Kapex KS 60
The compact and light weight design make it ideal for mobile use. Great application versatility; cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm, square timber up to 60mm thick or cutting skirting boards and cornices to precise angles – quick and easy.
Extremely compact with flush mounted guide rods and a light weight of 17.80kg. It makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility of use. A mitre angle up to 60 degrees on both sides and a bevel angle of up to 46 or 47 degrees on both sides.
- Sawing panels and laminate
- Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts to size
- Cutting grooves to a defined depth
- Trimming aluminium and other non ferrous metal profiles
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120mm in height
- Cutting strip material to fit
- Cutting beams and boards up to 60mm thick and square timber up to 88mm thick
- Compact, lightweight design for easy transport and use in small areas
- Optional LED spotlight casts the saw blade shadow on to the workpiece as an exact cutting line
- Quick and easy setup and packup