Gib Redifilla Compound 4L
Formulated for the repairing of scratches, dents, nail heads and cracks. This is a ready-mixed compound that can be applied straight from the pail. It is easy to apply and when dry it can be sanded smooth ready for painting/decorating. If necessary multiple coats can be applied to achieve a perfectly flat finish.
- Ideal to fill cracks, holes, nail heads, scratches and dents in plasterboard walls or ceilings
- Designed for use in GIB®systems and create a homogenous wall or ceiling finish
- Suitable for jointing GIB®plasterboard sheets as a multi-purpose ready-mixed compound.
Feature & Benefits
- Sand-able, paintable, low shrinkage, good adhesion and ready to use
- Low odour, low VOC content and no obnoxious volatile ingredients such as ammonia
- Super slick to trowel
- Low shrinkage and easier to achieve a smooth finish
- Available in a convenient 4 litre pail