Zinsser Bulls Eye Odourless Primer
Bulls Eye Odourless is a high performance, oil-based undercoat primer-sealer/stain-blocker/bond coat that combines the convenience of fast dry time with outstanding adhesion and stain-blocking power.
This all-purpose oil based undercoat primer-sealer can be used over or under any oil or water based architectural paint and is ideal for new construction or renovating.
- Priming Interiors – Use Bulls Eye Odourless to prime previously coated plasterboard, cured plaster and masonry, spackled areas, ceiling tiles, wood or metal doors, windows, cabinets, plywood, panelling, trim, glossy paints and clear finishers, and other interior surfaces. Bulls Eye Odourless is recommended for all types of wood (including pine, fir, cedar, redwood and plywood), hardboard and metals such as aluminium and galvanised steel.
- Sealing – Bulls Eye Odourless seals unpainted or porous surfaces so topcoat paints have better coverage. Ideal for wood – this product fills and binds wood fibres creating excellent enamel holdout so fewer coats of paint are needed. If necessary, lightly sand new plasterboard after priming to remove any raised nap fibres. Note that very porous surfaces may require two coats and may reduce square metre coverage of the product
- Stain Blocking – One coat of Bulls Eye Odourless will effectively block stains including water, nicotine, ink, graffiti, crayon, marker, rust and smoke stains. Heavy fire or water stains should be blocked with Zinsser Bin Shellac Based Primer
- Coverage 9.8 square metres per litre (coverage will vary depending on method of application and surface porosity)
- Dry Time At normal temperatures B-I-N will be touch dry in 30 minutes and can be re-coated after two hours
- Clean-Up Mineral Turps
Available in 1L and 3.75L Tins