Nilfisk Attix 33-2H IC H-Class Vacuum 33L With HEPA
The ATTIX 33 M/H dust extractor series sets a new standard for design and feature level of the Nilfisk wet & dry vacuum portfolio. With innovative filtration system, improved performance, robust design and dust class M/H certification, this range represents a superior solution for professional customers looking for a reliable machine to protect workers health and safety. ATTIX 33 M/H comes with more suction power, sealed dust system, automatic filter cleaning and several other user benefits – designed to meet the tough requirements in building & constructions and other industries when picking up hazardous dust.
ATTIX 33 M/H offers a remarkable productivity thanks to the automatic filter cleaning system InfiniClean™. The InfiniClean™ system ensures continuously cleaning of the filter during operation using a reversed air-flow pulse, keeping suction performance on a high level. Downtime is reduced significantly, as the container can be filled up without filter maintenance. To minimise dust exposure during disposal several dust bag options are available to match the specific need in the hazardous dust application. Also the washable PTFE long-life filter and the dual HEPA filter option minimises maintenance and reduces the overall service cost. A flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning monitors the filter and air flow to secure performance and filtration on the highest and most safe level.
Easy handling and user-friendliness – also when it comes to transportation from one working site to another – are other valuable features for the ATTIX 33 M/H dust extractor. All models offer flexible storage solutions for tools and accessories, so everything you need is at hand.
- InfiniClean™ – Automatic filter cleaning system with minimised performance loss
- PTFE long-life filter with non-stick membrane and minimum 99.9% filtration efficiency
- Push&Clean™ – Semi-automatic filter cleaning system on selected models.
- Dust class M and H certification including Asbestos
- Unique dual filter solution available for H-class/HEPA – including 3-stage filtration
- Flow sensor with combined acoustic and LED warning
- 30 litre container with steel castors and robust bumper.
- MultiFit accessory system for the ultimate in task flexibility
- Flexible rubber straps, tool box storage and optional trolley handle for convenient storage and transport
- Optional motor cooling filter, exhaust air collector and Long-Life filter bag
|Main Filter||PTFE/Cellulose H-class|