Starmix uClean NSG Drywall Vacuum Plastic 32L NSGADL1432EHP
A Replacement for the renown Intex Starmix HSA1432EH Drywall Vacuum.
The New Starmix NSG uClean Dust Extractor is a totally new vacuum that is replacing the renown HS series which served the drywall industry for more than 10 years.
This vacuum was developed specifically for the drywall industry with the new dust down blowing function and convenient hose storage they are the perfect vacuum for the serious Drywaller working with the wall sanders or any other paint/plaster dust sanding machine.
The new 1400 watt motor with special high speed turbines is more powerful yet compact – increasing airflow to 69 litres per second with 259 millibar vacuum pressure yet more compact giving extra 20 percent extra gross dust/water capacity.
With the new canvas rimmed pre-filter the whistle of the HS is a thing of the past and the larger wheels all but eliminates tipping.
For those that have enjoyed the renown HS or GS series of the Starmix range you will find the new NSG a perfect upgrade.
For those that have missed out don’t worry the Starmix NSG range will make up for lost time.
HEPA filters are available for use in hazardous dust applications. e.g. lead-based paint removal and silica dust.
Upgrades from HSA1432EH
- Hose storage – simple wrap and lock for easy transport
- Dust down function – 215km/h blowing with hose port on reverse
- Canvas rimmed pre-filter to eliminate whistling
- Volume flow increase – from 61 litres/second to 69 litres/second
- Vacuum pressure increase – from 248mbar to 259mbar
- 1400 watt motor (up from 1200 watt)
- 35 litre canister (up from 30 litre)
- Stepless speed control (from 2 stage speed control)
Other Features / Benefits
- Main Filter – 7200cm2 polyester coated (dust retention capacity 99.9%)
- Pre-filter – 4000cm² polyester – extend life of main filter
- Both filters can be washed with water to extend life
- Bag-free use in non-hazardous applications
- Designed for wet & dry use
- Power tool socket with automatic stop/start
- Electronic after-running feature to clean out hose
- Overflow protection when vacuuming water
- Storage space for all standard accessories
- Soft start motor with 800+ hours run time
- 30 Month Warranty
|Max air flow||69 l/s|
|Max Vacuum||259 mbar|
|Canister Capacity - Gross||35L|
|Canister Capacity - Dust||30L|
|Canister Capacity - Water||23L|
|Dimensions||L: 43cm x W: 39cm x H: 64cm|
|Sound Pressure||72.0 db(A)|
|Power Cable Length||8.0m|
|1||Suction hose Ø 35mm x 3.2m||413228|
|1||Plastic elbow handle with air slide||424804|
|2||Plastic fluted pipes (50cm each)||424859|
|1||Crevice nozzle (22cm long)||417011|
|1||Rubber nozzle (23cm long)||425696|
|1||Standard brush floor foot||440941|
Consumables (Purchased separately)
|Starmix Fleece Filter Vacuum Bags (Packet 5)||C2336||view product|
|Starmix Polyester Pre-Filter||C2909||view product|
|Starmix HEPA Filter||C3792||view product|