Intex Okapi Sander AG799
The Intex Okapi AG799 sander is the short necked solution for drywall sanding. This sander was designed to make interior and exterior sanding easier and more efficient. With the short okapi neck you can easily sand in more confined spaces, hallways and bathrooms etc.
The unique two-position sanding head makes ceiling sanding easier and creates a finer finish.
This machine is ideally suited for sanding GIB board, plaster boards, cement board, styrene insulation panels, preparation for painting and coatings.
- Soft-start with overload protection
- Variable electronic speed control
- Optimal weight distribution for balance and control
- Backing pad with hook and loop face
- Solid drive shaft
- Quick-release hose connector
- Two-position sanding head
- The articulating sanding head can be adjusted to every tilt and angle.
- Effective dust extraction prevents premature clogging of the abrasive and promotes a healthy, dust-free working environment
- Power input 550 watt
- Sanding disc Ø 225 mm
- Weight 4,20 kg
- Machine length: 1100mm long
- 4-m vacuum hose (32 mm Ø) with two adapters
- 1 adapter for Velcro sand paper