Intex Giraffe Sander AG700
The Intex Giraffe Sander was designed to make interior and exterior sanding and cleaning simply faster, easier, cleaner and perfect.
With the long giraffe neck you can reach ceilings up to 3m high without ladders or scaffolding.
The unique two-position sanding head makes ceiling sanding easier and creates a finer finish.
This machine is ideally suited for sanding plaster board, cement board, styrene insulation panels, preparation for painting and coatings.
- Soft-start with overload protection
- Variable electronic speed control
- Optimal weight distribution for balance and control
- Backing pad with hook and loop face
- Solid drive shaft
- Quick-release hose connector
- Two-position sanding head
- The articulating sanding head can be adjusted to every tilt and angle.
- Effective dust extraction prevents premature clogging of the abrasive and promotes a healthy, dust-free working environment
- 12 month warranty
- 4-m vacuum hose (32 mm Ø) with two adapters
- 1 adapter for Velcro sand paper
- Power input 550 watt
- Sanding disc Ø 225 mm
- Weight 4,20 kg
- Machine length: 1580mm