BE Forced Air Diesel Heater 52kW HK175FW
Designed for well ventilated areas. These portable heaters are ideal for workshops, warehouses, construction sites, farms and sport fields.
- Build it temperature control thermostat with control dial plus overheat and flame-out safety devices
- Rugged steel body with extension cord wrap
- Powder coated hood/fuel tank and hinged lid for access
- Enclose electric motor for longer life
- Sure start ignition – heater fires at -20 degrees Celsius
- Built in calibrated air pressure gauge
- IP44 power rated
- 1 year limited warranty
Factory tested for multiple fuels including No 1 diesel fuel, No 2 diesel fuel, kerosene, JP8/Jet A fuel, No 1 fuel oil and No 2 fuel oil.
Units require 240v power point access.
- Output 52kW
- Hot air flow 630 CFM (1070 m3/h)
- Fuel capacity 49l
- Fuel consumption 5.1 l/h
- Working time 9.5 hours
- Heating area 400 m2