The Zero Plus Professional Treetop Harness is the result of extensive collaboration and work with specialist arborist teams. The specifically designed arbour harness has added features to suit the unique requirements of professional tree climbers/arborists.
The reinforced bridge becomes an integral part of the workers natural balance thanks to sliding ring technology so the wearer is always in the centre of gravity, enabling maximum freedom of movement. Multiple tool loops are positioned on the wide padded waist belt, including a chainsaw rated attachment loop central to the back. Ideal for arbour work, vertical climbing and work positioning.
Breathable mesh fabric in the generous waist belt and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- High quality work positioning belt with 2 side attaching D-rings.
- Reinforced front bridge for attaching to abseil or climbing rope.
- Large bridge sliding ring rated to 25kN.
- Sliding ring attachment point on bridge to keep wearer at centre of gravity.
- Access to bridge to add or change rings as required.
- Large leg supports with adjustable, elasticated risers for comfort without restricting movement.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Extra wide, padded waist belt and leg straps are lined with breathable material providing added comfort and support when hanging or working.
- Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings to leg padded areas.
- Rated quick connect buckles to waist and leg straps for ease of use.
- 7 colour coded gear loops to keep tools and hardware handy, including chainsaw loop. Ratings on total loops.
- Service set included.