The Spyda temporary anchor point I ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance personnel working at heights. Spyda is the markets leading temporary fall arrest anchor point. The anchor offers the option to be clip or screw fixed and incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point to eliminate snaphook roll out. The Spyda Anchor prevents access beyond a fall edge by utilising a suitable travel restraint lanyard and harness system.
- Quick and easy mount and dismount.
- Clamp on for ‘clip fix’ type decks or screw fixing for ‘pierce fixed’ decks.
- Fully adjustable pivot arms with multiple slotted fixing points to suit a range of roof deck profiles.
- Multiple slotted fixing points to suit a wide range of roof deck profiles.
- Unique energy absorbing swivel eye attachment point, eliminating possibility of snaphook roll-out.
- Uniform load distribution on anchor and structure in the event of a fall – fall arrest rated at 22kN
- Lightweight, portable and relocatable – less than 10kg
- Folds away compactly in carry bag.