ZERO Tradesmate Set Harness/Adjustable Lanyard Set With Scaffold Hook Z-35/ABM-TX5
General purpose harness with front and rear D attachment points. Adjustable length lanyard with shock absorber and scaffhook connected to rear dorsal. Full adjustable with quick connect buckles for ease of use. Adjustable lanyard means the wearer can easily work in fall restrain in many situations. Fall indicators for continued safety. Suitable for roofing, construction workers, vertical climbing, scaffolders, access equipment and general trade’s people.
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions.
- Versatile design allows use for a multitude of work applications.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Quick connect buckles on leg straps.
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points.
- Limited free fall arrest attachment points.
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting, full adjustable.
- Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings.
- All forged steel hardware.
- Ascender device can be retrofitted for abseil use. Can be used with Z+100 Suspension seat (sold separately)
- Front and read D attachment points and rescue loops.