ZERO Plus Works Rescue Harness Z+71/R
A favourite with emergency services and rope access technicians, the Zero Plus Works Rescue Harness is a tried and proven workhorse that can be used in a multitude of applications. The new Zero Plus Works Rescue Harness combines all the features and benefits of the original rope work version with the addition of chest fall arrest attachment point, rescue retrieval attachments and padded shoulder panels.
Versatile design allows use for a multitude of applications including general rope access and abseil, rescue, industrial fall arrest, work positioning, tower and confined space. A true all-rounder.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions
- Versatile design allows use for a multitude of work applications
- Rescue retrieval attachment points, side work positioning attachment points
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- Quick connect buckles on and leg straps
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points
- Limited free fall arrest attachment point
- Fully adjustable for best comfort and fit including leg straps
- and risers
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting
- Gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings
- Padded shoulder with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads for best
- neck and shoulder comfort
- All forged steel hardware
- Ascender device can be retrofitted for abseil use
- Can be used with Z+100 Suspension Seat (supplied separately).