The Zero Plus Isol Linesman Harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Zero Plus Rope Access Harness but includes specially isolated metal parts to protect electrical linesman and tower workers from electrical arc.
Designed for comfort and durability with elasticated shoulder straps, the Zero Plus Isol Linesman Harness is also suitable for general purpose, light abseil, work positioning and fall arrest. For greater versatility there are various attachment points spaced across the chest, waist and shoulder, with tool loops located on the waist belt to attach additional hardware and gear.
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions. Can be used with the Z+100 Suspension Seat (supplied separately).
- Specially designed for the linesman, but comfortable design allows use for a multitude of work applications. Full adjustable for best comfort and fit including leg straps and risers.
- All metal components covered with isolating neoprene bands, Isolated rear D-ring and side positioning attachments.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Elasticated shoulder straps for total comfort and freedom of movement.
- Neoprene covered quick connect buckles on waist, chest connection and leg straps.
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points and limited free fall arrest attachment points.
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting full adjustable.
- 4 gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available.
- Extra wide, padded back/waist/shoulder and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings.