ZERO Elite Construction Harness Z+81
The Zero Plus Rope Access Harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Zero Plus range and is ideal for general rope access and abseil, as well as general purpose, work positioning and fall arrest. For greater versatility there are an abundance of hard and soft attachment points spaced across the chest, waist and shoulder, with tool loops located on the waist belt to attach additional hardware and gear.
Ideal for the professional worker; that demands comfort and premium safety. Leg straps for ultimate comfort when in suspension.
Breathable mesh fabric in the waist belt, shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Various attachment points to suit many working positions.
- Versatile design allows use for a multitude of work applications.
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength.
- Side work positioning attachment points.
- Quick connect buckles on waist, chest connection and leg straps.
- Front and rear free fall arrest D-ring attachment points. Limited free fall arrest attachment point.
- Panels keep the harness in shape for easy fitting. 7 gear loops to keep hardware and tools readily available.
- Extra wide, padded waist and leg straps for added comfort when hanging or working for long periods of time.
- Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings. Leg straps with adjustable risers to ensure best fit.
- Padded shoulder with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivalled shoulder and neck protection.
- Supplied standard with forged steel hardware.
- Can be used with Z+100 Suspension seat (supplied separately).