ZERO Double Elasticated Lanyard with Snaphook & Scaffold Hooks ABM-2T5E
Very popular lanyard for the scaffolders, construction industry, plant maintenance, roof maintenance and many more applications. Twin legs ensure the worker is always attached at all times whilst moving from anchor to anchor.
- Elasticated webbing lanyard with snaphooks at the harness end and scaffhooks at the anchorage end.
- Total extended length is 2m, with the elastic cover helping to reduce slack which could become a trip hazard.
- Includes shock absorber- do not remove the clear cover as this is integral.
- Stay safe at all times with a double lanyard for continuous attachment to anchor points, providing a fool proof fall arrest system.
- Shock absorber end connects to the fall arrest point on the harness.
- Snaphook rated to 20kN.Scaffhooks rated to 20kN.
- Range of other hardware options available.