ZERO Tytan Hot Works Safety Helmet KZ-101
High performance multi-role helmet is designed for emergency services, rescuers and workers at height that also use gas, heat and flame. It can be used during rescue operations from water to roadside, and high altitude or fall arrest rescue by rescue teams as well as during natural disasters, e.g. meadow or forest fire and industrial hazards. Comfortable, lightweight and generous sized.
Additional equipment which can be attached includes; protective goggles; hearing protectors; torch holders for fixing PELI¸ and Streamlight¸ torches, forestry kits.
- Optional: Optional Face protector-visor EN 166:2002, EN 14458:2004, Neck protector-short type wool felt cape. (sold separately)
- Reflective elements Additional equipment which can be attached includes; protective goggles; hearing protectors; torch holders for fixing PELI¸ and Streamlight¸ torches, forestry kits.
- Includes slots for attaching ear protectors and forestry kits etc.
- Innovative structure of the shell made of polyamide PA 6.6 reinforced with glass fibre.
- Suitable for working in high and low temperatures.
- High comfort of use, light-weight 700 g.
- Inside made of soft and durable material – natural leather and shock-absorbing insert.
- System of regulating the head circumference between 52 and 66 cm, ability to regulate the height of wearing the helmet.
- Ventilation system, open or close feature.
- 3-point chin belt with an easy-to-fasten clip.