ZERO Spyda Temporary Roof Anchor Clamp & Screw Fix 145.20
The Spyda Temporary Roof Clamp Anchor Point is ideally suited for builders, roofers and maintenance personnel working at heights and can be used on standing seam roof profiles when clamps are utilized.
Substantial and solid, Spyda is the market’s leading temporary full arrest achor point. The anchor offers the option to be clip or screw fixed and incorporates a unique energy absorbing swivel eye lanyard attachment point to eliminate snaphook roll-out. The Spyda Anchor prevents access beyond a fall edge by utilising a suitable travel restraint lanyard and harness system.
- Quick and easy mount and dismount
- Clamp on for ‘clip fix’ type decks or screw fixing for ‘pierce fixed’ decks
- Fully adjustable pivot arms with multiple slotted fixing points to suit a range of roof deck profiles
- Multiple slotted fixing points to suit a wide range of roof deck profiles
- Unique energy absorbing swivel eye attachment point, eliminating possibility of snaphook roll-out
- Uniform load distribution on anchor and structure in the event of a fall – fall arrest rated at 22kN to AS/NZS 1891.4
- Lightweight, portable and relocatable – less than 10kg
- Folds away compactly in carry bag.
Installation is simplified due to Spyda’s unique design and advanced fabrication process.
- Screw fix option – (6) x 14g/75mm Tek screws fixed to roof support structure
- Clamp on option – (4) x deck clamps mounted to roof deck , clamps are included with this item.
- All fixings and seals included in package.
- Can be fixed to concrete roofs.