CRC Mendent Plastic Putty 3.5L
CRC Plastic Putty is an all purpose, versatile, fast curing, medium weight polyester filler. It gives an extremely high quality finish for general body filling on a variety of surfaces.
CRC Plastic Putty supersedes other filler compounds because there is no shrinkage. It is smooth and easily applied, with exceptional adhesion. It cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers. The special formulation will prevent sagging and pin-holing. CRC Plastic Putty cures tack-free, and is compatible with basecoat/clearcoat systems, eliminating staining and/or bleeding of basecoat.
Features & Benefits
- All purpose and versatile – Gives a quality finish on surfaces including car bodies, boat, trailer, caravan, bricks, wood, metal, fibreglass, most plastics and many other materials.
- No shrinkage – Cures by chemical reaction so it will not shrink unlike common air drying fillers.
- Fast curing
- Smooth and easily applied
- Exceptional adhesion
- Special formulation prevents sagging and pin-holing
- Cures tack free
- Compatible with basecoat/clearcoat systems – eliminates staining and/or bleeding of basecoat
- Can be sanded, filed and painted
- Has excellent fairing qualities
- For perfect repairs and a quality finish on a variety of surfaces – car bodies, boat, trailer, caravan, bricks, concrete blocks, wood, masonry, metal, fiberglass, most plastics and many other materials.
- Great for a wide variety of automotive, home, and hobby projects