Bostik Simson ISR 70-03 Cartridge 290ml
Bostik Simson ISR 70-03 is an elastic adhesive and sealant. It is suitable for making elastic constructive joints which also require a high strength. This product is based on Silyl Modified Polymer.
Can be used on aluminium, polyester, metal and steel.
Features & Benefits
- Solvent, isocyanate- and PVC free
- Very good UV-resistance and ageing properties
- In general good adhesion on several substrates without the use of a primer
- Permanent elastic within temperatures from –40°C till +120°C
- Neutral, odourless and fast curing
- Paint compatible with most industrial paint- or lacquer systems, both alkyd resin and dispersion based (due to the large scale of different types of industrial paints a paint compatibility test is recommended)
- Paintable after skin forming (wet on wet); this will not influence the curing speed
- Pick resistant – prison cells, schools & public amenities
- Not Suitable for construction movement joints
- Suitable as sealant/adhesive for small gaps (2mm) e.g. Light fixtures to concrete