CRC Rust Converter
Available in a convenient aerosol or 1L pack for larger areas, CRC Rust Converter is a unique, fast-drying coating designed for the treatment of rusted surfaces.
It stops rust and prevents further rust forming.
CRC rust Converter neutralises the rust and transforms it to a tough black primer that binds tenaciously to the surface providing a waterproof barrier for effective long-lasting rust protection.
Eliminates the need for sandblasting, waterblasting, heavy scraping or grinding
Can be used either as a finish coat or painted over.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Instantly stops rust
- One easy step – Neutralises rust and converts it to an excellent tough black primer
- Long-lasting – Protects surfaces for years
- Seals out moisture – Prevents future rusting.
- No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding
- Can be applied to damp surfaces
- No residue to wash off – No clean up
- Fast Drying – Second coat can be applied within 20 to 30 minutes
- Compatible with most standard decorative paint systems for metal
- Rust Converter 1 litre – NZFSA Approved C23
- Ideal for use on rusted iron or steel
- Vehicles and trailers – Shackles, winches, draw bars, subframes, wheel and guards, skips
- Industrial – Equipment and machinery, machine housings
- At home – On iron railings, roofing and spouting, gutters, outdoor fixtures, hinges, fences and gates, wrought iron, air conditioning and refrigeration units
- Farm equipment – Tank stands, fences, gates, farm implements and tractor draw bars, metal junction, terminal boxes
- Roading and Construction – Bridges, guard rails, lamp stands
Can be sprayed by aerosol or rolled.