The ultimate, flexible, lightweight anchor ideal for fixing through existing fixing holes in metal sheet roofing. NEW WIRE CABLE DESIGN. Popular with all workers on roofs. Requires 6 fixings as specified in instructions, into solid structure, the cable can be around angles, looped or bunched so long as no fixings are closer than 100mm apart.
The TempLink is a temporary roof anchoring device that can be installed onto a metal or tile roof. The TempLink is an extremely useful item for any person wishing to do roof maintenance where there is no permanent safety anchors.
- Integral shock absorber; The patented TempLink is designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested, minimising damage to the structure and reducing the risks of personal injury. Note; still requires standard fall arrest PPE setup for attaching- including inline shock absorber to your ropeline or lanyard.
- The TempLink is a multidirectional anchor. A fall is never an anticipated event therefore the direction of your fall cannot be accurately predicted. The TempLink is designed and tested as multidirectional.
- Easy to install and remove on completion of work, by competent person only
- Requires x6 fixings of size 14- 10 hex head roofing screws, each fixing no closer than 100mm apart into solid structure.
- Detailed, easy to read installation instructions. Compact, portable and lightweight, supplied with carry bag
- SafetyLink TempLink is a One Person Anchor and rated to Fall Arrest
- The TempLink complies with Australian and New Zealand standards.