John Bull Viper Safety Shoe – 6505
Black nylon lace up safety shoe with scratchguard
A funky skater-style shoe for the fashion conscious who still need the protection of safety footwear. Your toes won’t break if someone heavy stands on them. Cool.
Go straight from work to the park.
Brilliant for workers who need safety footwear that isn’t heavy duty.
- Supplied with alternative black laces
- Lightweight 1200D nylon cloth breathable upper – tough and durable
- 40% lighter than other John Bull safety styles
- Padded tongue and collar
- 5 reinforced lace eyelet design
- Comf2Bull footbed which is a soft PU with gel inserts at the high impact strike points
- Rubber outsole – increases cut and slip resistance and is impervious to hydrolysis
- Outsole heat resistant to 140 degrees C
- EVA midsole – hidden EVA creates comfort in a truly lightweight safety shoe
- Ergonomically designed toe spring for reduced wearer fatigue
- Broad fitting 200 joule impact resistant type 1 steel toe cap
- Certified to Standard AS/NZS 2210.3.2009-Classification 1-ID 2815
- Certified to: Standard ASTM F2413-11 including electrical shock resistance (Clause 5.5)