This statement explains how Colorex Trade & Hire collects, stores, uses and shares your personal information.
We are committed to safeguard the privacy of our website users and customers. This statement explains our privacy practices regarding personal information and why you can trust us to handle it with care and respect.
Our Privacy Practices
- We only collect personal information where it is necessary to carry out business operations
- We may collect personal information about you either directly from you or from other people or agencies and we may generate personal information about you when we carry out business functions
- We store all our data in secure services and protect it with all reasonable technical access controls
- You have the right to ask us for a copy of the information we store about you at anytime and request for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong
- We only use and share personal information where necessary to carry out the functions for which we collected it or if required by law
What Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you, including information such as your name, contact information, computer or network, interactions with us,
billing details and purchase information.
We may require unique identifiers such as driver’s license numbers or passport numbers in order to confirm your identity. This information is collected only for the purpose of hire agreements.
In some cases hire equipment may be fitted with on-board GPS devices that are connected to the internet. These devices are able to collect data that includes, but is not limited to, geolocation, speed, battery level and status information of the device. This information may be stored and may be used to:
- notify us of equipment status
- to provide information to law enforcement or other authorities in the event that the equipment is stolen, not returned in reasonable time or is being used in an unlawful manner
- to identify the location of the equipment for retrieval or maintenance/repair
What We Use This Personal Information For
- respond to your enquiries and/or requests
- to provide you with the goods and/or services you require
- to evaluate the needs of our customers and to develop new products
- internal accounting and administration
- to protect you and us from fraud
- contact you for marketing purposes such as email and telephone campaigns
- setting up an account (including cash accounts, credit accounts and online accounts)
Disclosure Of Personal Information To 3rd Parties
We will not share your personal information with unrelated parties with the following exceptions:
- we are required to do so by law
- you have consented to the information being shared
- we are sharing information with 3rd party service providers such as email campaign services, mail/post services and payment processing vendors
- we need to share information with debt collection agencies in case of payment defaults
- we need to share information with credit reference agencies
- we need to share information with legal advisers in case of legal issues
Our website uses industry standard SSL encryption to ensure your data is securely transmitted to and from our website.
You are responsible to keep your account password a secret. We do not recommend that you disclose your password to any 3rd parties. We use industry standard best-practises to keep your login credentials safe.
Credit Card Security
This website accepts credit card payments that are processed via certified 3rd party vendors that handle the security aspects of payment processing such as capturing the credit card numbers and processing the payment with the relevant banks.